Once you have logged into Consultation Manager you will see the main navigation bar across the top of your screen and a dashboard below.
- Project selector: Click to expand the Project tree, where you can see all the Projects you have access to. Select the Projects you are working on and Apply your selection to filter your view of the data.
- Home: Click to view the home screen including the Dashboard.
- Search: Click to view the Search screen where you can query your data and navigate to Records of interest for further modifications or intelligence gathering you may seek. Learn how to conduct a basic search here.
- Workspace: Click to open the Workspace. Here, you can view, create and edit Records. Each Record will be displayed in an individual tab, allowing you to work across multiple Records at one time.
- Reports: Click to open the Report generator. Learn more about Reports here.
- Tools: Click to open the Tools area. Tools include the importer, webform builder and batch editor.
- Management: Click to open the Management area. Here, you can manage your Enterprise, including Classifications, integrations and other settings.
- New button: Click to create a new Record. The New button will open a dropdown to select which Entity you wish to create a new Record for.
- Inbound Email search: Click to view a saved search identifying Event records created via email.
- Notifications: Notifications from the system will appear here. Click to view recent notifications.
- Profile: Quickly access your User profile and view related Records.
- Support: Click to visit the Support portal. There, you can search for helpful articles or lodge a support ticket.
The Home/Dashboard view gives an overview of your recent data, including any Outstanding Actions. For more Dashboard insights, take a look at this article.
The Search screen defaults to a grid view of Records (1) from the selected Entity (2). There are two other data views (3) available - a chart view and a map view. Learn how to conduct a basic search here.
The Workspace shows Records on individual tabs (1). Within each tab, you can view the details of the Record on the left (2), and the related Records on the right (3).
For an explanation of some of the terminology used above, take a look at this article.