Enterprise Administrators can enable automatic Action Reminders for their system. Note that this is an Enterprise setting and therefore applies the same selection to all Projects, Users etc.
To enable automatic Action Reminders, navigate to:
1. Management (Cog Icon)
3. Scheduled Action Reminders
Here, you can enable this feature (4) and select the timing (5) of the automated email reminders.
4. Enabled: Checking the box marked 'Enabled' means that reminders will be sent.
5. Schedule: Select the timing here.
- Overdue: Reminders will be sent when the Action Resolved date has passed.
- X Days Prior: Actions will be sent x days prior to the Resolved date.
Click 'Save' (6) and the schedule will take effect.
Want to learn more about Actions? Click here to learn how you can utilise them effectively.