Enterprise Administrators can enable automatic Action Reminders for their system. Note that this is an Enterprise setting and therefore applies the same selection to all Projects, Users etc.
To enable automatic Action Reminders, navigate to:
- Scheduled Action Reminders
On the Action Reminder page, you can enable this feature (4) and select the timing (5) of the automated email reminders.
- Enabled: Checking the box marked 'Enabled' means that reminders will be sent.
- Schedule: Select the timing here. Select one or multiple options.
- Overdue: Reminders will be sent when the Action Deadline has passed.
- X Days Prior: Actions will be sent x days prior to the specified Deadline.
Click [Save] and the schedule will take effect.
If you would like to learn more about How to Send and Use Action Reminder Emails click here.