A Stakeholder Consultation Report provides a qualitative view of the Properties and related Events (including associated Actions) of a Stakeholder or Stakeholders captured in the report search.
This report is commonly used to review a detailed record of the interactions that have occurred with a Stakeholder as well as the status of any related Actions.
The data will be provided in a Word document.
How to run a Stakeholder Consultation Report
To run a Stakeholder Consultation Report, navigate to Reports (1) and Stakeholder Consultation (2) under Templates.
Once in the report designer, you can select inclusions such as which Projects to draw data from, which fields to include from Stakeholder and Event records and other details.
- Search: Apply search parameters to define which Stakeholders the report should include
- Primary Fields: Select fields to include from the Stakeholder Records
- Event Fields: Select fields to include from the related Event Records
- Sections: Select additional sections to include such as Team Members, Issues, Group Memberships and Property Ownerships
- Include Actions: Select what kind of Actions to include - No Actions, Outstanding Actions, Completed Actions or All Actions
Once you have made your selections, click [Generate & Download] to create the report.
Once generated, the report shows:
- The details of each Stakeholder, including
- any Stakeholder Groups of which they are a member, as well as
- the Property/Properties they are related to, including their relationship with those Properties, followed by
- the details of related Events and
- any Actions associated with those Events.
If you frequently run the same Stakeholder Consultation Report, why not save a search to use with this template report.