During July we really wanted to try and iron out some of those pesky problems some of our clients have been facing. We'll be continuing that throughout August as well, but here's some of what made it out during July:
- Resolving an issue with the Batch operations tool, where sometimes the system wasn't applying the main Project list filter.
- Resolving an issue where if you had mandatory address fields, you couldn't save the record even if there was data already in that mandatory field.
- Resolving an issue where deleting a Project Group removed linked Projects from view.
- Resolving an issue where the search options when in the 'Assign' area was different from the main search.
- Resolving an issue where if you have a + in your password, the system wouldn't register it.
- Resolving an issue where some system's dashboard appeared odd as they had deleted or edited fields the dashboard relied on.
It wasn't just all bug improvements! We're working on a big exciting feature you'll hear about soon, but we also released a fresher look to our UI!
- We've improved the buttons, so they're easier to see and use.
- Some of the colours and shading have been made more apparent so you can navigate around easier.
- Hovering over buttons clearly shows what you're about to select.
- Freshened up our colours and make them more consistent.
- Updated some of our icons.
- Updated menus with a 'sleeker' look.
- Easier to identify scroll bars.
Sometimes when you click 'Save' or any other similar button, you wouldn't be sure if you'd clicked it properly, or if it was doing anything.
We've now made a change where you'll see a small 'loading' symbol when it's completing your request, as well as grey out the buttons while it finishes completing that request.
This is to help any accidental duplicates being created, as well as any other potential side effects.
Want to see what we released in June? Have a look here.