Engaging with your Stakeholders and tracking it has never been easier with our new communications tools!
A couple of months ago we released SMS capabilities where you can easily and quickly send out quick SMS blasts to Stakeholders or Users, and we're now releasing a beta version of email communications!
Using CM, you can now create quick and visually appealing emails to send to Stakeholders or Users in your system.
- You can choose between an easy to use, or customisable html builder:
- Create visually appealing emails with our new email editor:
- Send test emails to make sure you love how they look!
- Quickly search for and add your recipients to your email:
- Choose relevant details you want tagged against your new email campaign such as Issues, or Projects:
- Get useful statistics as to who received and opened your email:
What else is new?
Making our new email feature took up a lot of our focus, but we also managed to complete some other useful things:
- We updated our SMS feature after feedback from clients, and made it look and feel like our new Email communication tool.
- We fixed the experience where Users couldn't create tabular reports with 'Created by' and 'Modified' information.
- Our Batch update and webform tools previously only showed Classifications/Groups which weren't locked to specific Projects. After overwhelming feedback, we changed this to include all Classifications and groups regardless if they were locked to a Project.
- We fixed an issue where you couldn't see related information in the relationship docks on a record. For example, you can now see linked Users on an Action when you're looking at a Stakeholder's profile.
- We fixed some client's systems which were unable to utilise the Action CC function properly.
Want to see our last cool release? Have a look here.