During 2020 we had lots of great feedback (keep it coming!) on a few things in the system that we could change to make your lives better.
Here's some of the things that we delivered during January:
We've implemented a new way for our search to work which is faster and more flexible! This will be gradually rolled out to all our clients and continuously improved.
To find out when your system is scheduled to be upgraded, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: These upgrades will occur outside of business hours and will have no impact on system usage.
Previously we had basic information on how any record had been changed, but we've upgraded how this is shown to be more comprehensive.
Clicking the History tab on any record will show you any changes that have been made to the record and by whom.
You can then choose between 'Records' and 'Relationships' to show what is relevant.
The Records tab will show you any changes made to that record directly. For example, if a change had been made to the organisation field on the Stakeholder, what the change was, and who made it.
The Relationships tab will you show you any changes made to the relationships of that record. For example, when each Event was related to the Stakeholder you're looking at.
You can now click them!
1. Clicking your name will take you to your User Profile.
2. Clicking the number of Stakeholders you've engaged with will take you to the search area showing you the Stakeholders you have a linked Event with from the past 30 days.
3. Clicking the number of Emails to review will take you to the search area showing you the Events which you have entered into the system using the Inbound email tool which have yet to be categorised.
4. Clicking any task will open that task in the workspace.
When you want to go back to the Dashboard, click the Consultation Manager logo in the top left-hand corner.
Easier to read Project tree
We've had overwhelming feedback requesting 2 changes to how the Project tree works:
1. Saving your previous selection of Projects after you've logged out or refreshed your page.
2. Alphabetising the Project list
We've done both!
So now, you can easily find the Projects you need to work within, and when you log out and back in, exit your tab, or refresh your tab, the selections you've made in your Project tree will be the same!
Optional Inbound email signature removal
Previously, when an email was sent into the system via the inbound email function, any and all attachments, images, and text were captured as part of the Event that was created. This included images as part of email signatures which had the potential of adding unwanted data into the system.
Now, you can elect file names to ignore when the system attempts to create them from any attachment.
Previously the main way you would edit the time in a date/time field would be to click the up and down arrows in the date/time selector.
Now, after a date/time has been selected, you can click in the field and type in a new time.
Adding Property Ownership upon relation
When you relate a Stakeholder to a Property (or vice versa) a pop up box will appear giving you the ability to dictate what relationship the Stakeholder has to the Property.
- Resolving an issue where the test send feature in the Comms: SMS section were not working.
- Resolving an issue where using inbound email with a capital letter wasn't working. Inbound email will now still work if there is a capital letter.
- Resolving an issue where Users with spaces in their email wouldn't receive system emails.
- Resolving an issue where inbound email was identifying anything with an @ symbol as a Stakeholder to create, even if it was in an image file name.
- Resolving an issue where cloning a Project wasn't cloning the classifications as well.
If you'd like to know more about any of these updates, we'd love to hear from you at email@example.com or give our friendly team a call at 1300 850 058.